Monday, August 10, 2009

Sally's swap card for Convention

Hi! Hope you all had a great weekend! Today I have a card to show you that was created by my stampin' friend and downline, Sally. It's a great card, don't you think? Sally visited me last week right before she left for Stampin' Up's annual convention in Salt Lake City. I was soooo excited that she was going to convention. But still so bummed that I was not going to be able to share that excitement with her. I can't wait to hear all about convention! She's giving me a call tonight!! :)

Sally was nice enough to take some of my swap cards and swap them at convention for me. I created 25 card swaps. I'm looking forward to seeing them! Sally, thanks so much for bringing a taste of convention back for me. I appreciate it so much!

I'm very busy this week getting ready for my stamp club on Friday and a local demonstrator meeting on Saturday morning! I need to get some projects together and some swaps for both events!! I've got a head start on my swaps, so I feel a little better. Good news...I will have lots to share with you. Bad news...you may not see too much until later this week. Although, I might be able to squeeze in a little fun stampin' to share with you!! ;)

Have a great week!

Karen

No comments: