Monday, August 17, 2009

Gateway Glitter n Ink Make & Take projects

Hi! I wanted to thank everyone who stopped by this past week. I'm so sorry that I didn't share with you. This past week was a little crazy! Thanks for your patience! I have lots of new stuff to share, so let's get started!!!!

We had our local Demonstrator meeting on Saturday for our group, Gateway Glitter n Ink. I am one of five planners for this quarterly meeting and we all had so much fun! It's so great to get together with other stampers who loves the same thing that you do! Here are our 5 make & take projects that we prepared:

Below: 6x6 scrapbook pages featuring the new Build-A-Bear products (available on Sept. 1st)
Below: Card using the new Medallion stamp
Below: Card using Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder with a Sanding Block on Thoroughly Modern DSP

Below: Treat Box using a new ornament stamp set and new punch (both available on Sept. 1st)!! Ornament stamped in Real Red Craft ink, then embossed with Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder
Below: In-Color Sampler using the Two Tags Bigz Die

Again, thanks for continuing to stop by and not giving up on me!! I'll be back tomorrow with more!!!
Karen

No comments: