Saturday, August 15, 2009

I hope you have been patient!

Hi! Just checking in to let you know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth! I am very much here and have been working on getting stamp club projects together and other stampin' stuff for a local demonstrator meeting on Saturday morning. I have tons of new stuff to share with you, and I will try my best to start posting them in the next day or two, and through all of next week. I'm excited!!!! Do be sure to check back after Saturday. I have the meeting in the morning, then a stampin' class that I am taking by a demonstrator friend of mine, then dinner with some great friends in the evening. So Saturday is pretty much booked. If I don't collapsed Saturday evening, I will try to get pictures of everything and start to post! Thanks for your patience.

Karen

No comments: