Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Simple Thoughts

Hi! Here is another card created from the Kind & Caring Thoughts stamp set, which is a Level 3 Hostess set. It's such a pretty set! My inspiration for my card came from this card on Sara's blog. And she case'd her card from another blog...and the trail lives on!! But they are all just slightly different. I changed the colors and added a layer. I stamped the flower 3 times without reinking my stamp.

Supplies:
Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts

Ink: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Carmel, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Stampin' Sponges, Color Spritzing Tool

I know...I used the Color Spritzing Tool again! Love that tool! I'm not sure why I put it away for so long!

I'll be back tomorrow!! Have a great day!

Karen

No comments: