Monday, April 25, 2011

a pretty flower...clean and simple!

Hi!  Did everyone has a nice Easter???  We didn't get the Easter egg hunt in due to the rain and storms, but it was still nice.  Did you hear about the tornados that ripped through areas in St. Louis?  It's just awful.  Please keep the families that were affected by this terrible freak of nature in your thoughts!  There were no fatalities (Thank goodness!), but alot of people lost their homes.  So alot of positive energy needs to be sent to those who are affected by the recent tornados.  Keep them in your thoughts.  My husband and I were actually on a date night at the movies when all of this was taking place.  The movie was actually paused so that everyone could go out to the main corridor while the sirens were going off.  A little scary!

Ok, let's get onto some card-making!!!  Here is a very simple card for you.  I need a couple of different swap cards coming up for a gathering and stamp club, so this may be a good candidate for one of them!

I visit Gretchen's Blog a couple times a week, and I really like her clean style!  She inspires me to create my own cards with my Stampin' Up! products.  Here is one of them!!!  Check out Gretchen's card HERE!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Little Leaves Die, Floral Fusion Die, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

I leave you today with a picture of my handsome boy on Easter morning!!  That silly Easter Bunny hid a basket for him in the shower!!

Take care and have a great week!  I hope the sun makes an appearance some time this week!!

Karen

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Karen. Your card is so sweet! Love the flower. See you soon!

Pam

Nachos Recipes said...

Lovely bloog you have here