Monday, April 18, 2011

Day-Time & Stamp Club card

Hi! How is everyone today???  Hope you are all doing great and enjoying your day!  I'm here today to share with you a couple of cards that we stamped at my monthly class and stamp club.  My good friend, Rita, inspired me!!!  She did her card in Black/White, which is so elegant-looking!!  I didn't have the Neutrals Designer Series Patterns Paper, so I went with what I had on hand...the Regals DSP.  We did the Bravo Burgundy in my Tuesday morning Day-Time class and the Night of Navy in my stamp club.  They are both created on Very Vanilla cardstock!!  So classy, aren't they??

I hope you were able to get this stamp set for free!!!  I got mine during Sale-A-Bration!!!  If not, you can order it on-line HERE!!  It's only $12.95!!  It makes some classy cards!

Supplies:
Stamps: Engraved Greetings
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, (Night of Navy)
Paper: Very Vanilla,  Bravo Burgundy, Regals DSP pack, (Night of Navy, Night of Navy DSP pack)
Accessories: Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon, (Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon), Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Nice cards, don't you think?  And so easy!

Take care and I'll return soon with some more to share!

Karen

No comments: