Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day-Time Stampin' Card

Hi!  How is everyone today???  Hope you are all enjoying your day and getting a little stampin' in!!  Here is a card that I created for my monthly Tuesday morning class.  Although this card is a little different...I added a couple of butterflies.  I just wasn't extremely happy with this card at my class.  So after everyone left, I started fiddling around with it...it just seemed like it was missing something!!  Unfortunately I didn't take a "before" picture.  I still don't think I am happy with it!!!  I have high standards!!  LOL!!!

For the little tag, I printed a bunch of words like "For You", "Sister", "Mom", "Daughter", "Bride", "Grandma"...you get the idea, on Whisper White Cardstock, so that each stamper could pick what they wanted for their card.

Inspired by Mary Browns card.  Check her card out HERE!

Supplies:
Stamps: Flowers Awash
Ink: Bashful Blue, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzaz
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Elegant Bouquet Emboss Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, Jewelry Tag Punch, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Pearl Jewels
Here is a recap of the cards that we stamped at my Day-Time Stampin' Class in April...

Enjoy your day!!

Karen

No comments: