Friday, April 22, 2011

Stamp Club Swap

Hi!!  It's Friday!!  Yay!!  I'm having a little date night tonight with my husband!!  It's been oh so long!!  We are going to the movies and maybe a late dinner!...depends on how much theater popcorn we eat!!  It's been a long time since we have had theater popcorn!!  I'm excited!!  My parents are keeping RJ overnight for us!!  What a treat for us!

Here is a card that I created to swap with my stamp club.  We swap cards every month, and it's so fun to see what everyone has created.  I used a retired sentiment, but any sentiment will do!!

Supplies:Stamps: Well-Scripted (retired)
Ink: Poppy Parade
Paper: So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Pawsitively Prints DSP
Accessories: Floral Fusion Die, Little Leave Die, Big Shot, Pearl Jewels, Poppy Parade Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Dimensionals

Love the bright cheery colors on this one!!

Have a great weekend and a blessed Easter!

Karen

2 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Just saw this card on Stampin' Connection. Love it!!!

Susan

jaynegs said...

Darling card Karen.