Friday, July 30, 2010

some Convention Highlights!

Hi! I can't believe it's been a week since convention! This was my 7th Convention and Convention 2010 was one of the best conventions that I have been to!! Stampin' Up! really knows how to throw a party!!! Here are a few pictures from this fabulous event...

The theme for Convention 2010...



On the first night, before Opening Session at Convention, Stampin' Up! threw us a huge Flower Power Party!! There were prizes, displays, demonstrations, and games including hoola-hoop and Twister! Such fun!! The costumes were incredible!! Here we are with Shelli Gardner (CEO & Co-Founder of SU!) and her husband, Sterling...

L to R...Mary, me, Shelli, Sterling, & Sally

Stampin' Up! closed their offices on the first day of convention so that ALL their employees could share in the excitement of DAY 1 of Convention. It was an incredible feeling walking into the auditorium, and hundreds of SU! staff were cheering us on and giving high-fives! WOW! We felt like queens!! It was an overwhelming feeling and it gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes!!

Here are Mary & Sally, my stampin' friends and downline! I was so happy that I was able to share this incredible experience with them!


2010 marks my 10-year anniversary as a Demonstrator with Stampin' Up! The years have flown by...really they have!!! I did get to march across stage celebrating this milestone. I didn't get a good picture on my camera, so I'm hoping Mary got a good one of me on stage.

I have more Convention pictures that I will share with you over the next few days or so. I need to get some stampin' done too! So hopefully, I will have some new stuff to share!

Have a great weekend!!

Karen

No comments: