Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Day-Time Stampin' Cards & FTL #98

Hi! Just popping in to share with you the cards that we stamped this morning at my Day-Time Stampin' class. All the cards are soft and pretty. Here is a picture of the 3 cards...

You have seen 2 of the 3 cards in previous posts. The one on the right with the pink flower was modified a bit though. I used the Polka Dot Embossing Folder for the scalloped pink cardstock, and I used a punched embossed circle for the center of the flower instead of a corduroy brad.

Here is the 3rd card that I created for my class. The Fall-To-Layout Sketch #98 on the Clean & Simple blog inspired the layout. We embossed the flowers from Pocket Silouettes and punched them out with the Square Punch. Oh, and I love that Stampin' Up! brought back Baja Breeze!!!!!! Such a pretty blue!

Supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Occasional Quotes
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Modern Label Punch, Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon (Mini Glue Dots), White Embossing Folder, Dimensionals


Following is a card that I received from my monthly Stampin' Buddy. Kristine S. sent me this card and it inspired me to create the card shown above. Thanks Kristine for this beautiful card!


Ok, that's all for now. I have a busy week ahead!! I am going to Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention in Salt Lake City next week, and I'm so excited!!! I have about 80 swaps made, with hopes to make more!!

Take care!
Karen

1 comment:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Karen, these are both simply gorgeous! I love the white ink on the kraft and that beautiful embossing!