Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quick & pretty!

Hi! Ok, I feel so bad for not blogging in a while, so I thought I would pop on here briefly and show you a quick, but pretty card!!! I have been so busy this week, getting ready for my stamp club party on Friday and my Sale event on Saturday morning!! I knew I had a lot of "stuff", but oh my, it's never-ending!!!

Note: This card was inspired by Kay's card shown HERE. I changed her Confetti White Cardstock to Very Vanilla Cardstock. What do you think about that new embossing folder??? Beautiful, isn't it???? I know you will just have to have it!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Because I Care
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Pad, Baja Breeze Marker
Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals

Gotta go!

Karen



No comments: