Sunday, July 11, 2010

One last one...

Hi! Hope you are all having a great weekend! It's been a busy one here! We are just vegging out here today...nice feeling! I had my Stamp Club party on Friday, including dinner, shopping, and stamping! Then I had my Sale Event of the Year on Saturday morning! Such fun!!! Oh yeah, my cousin got married on Saturday evening at the St. Louis Zoo in the Herpatarium House. We had a great time, especially RJ!!

Ok, I have one more card to share with you that we stamped over the weekend. This card was inspired by Jo-Ann Pullen from Stampin' Connection (community for SU! Demonstrators). I changed it up a bit though.

Supplies:
Stamps: Because I Care
Ink: Early Espresso, Early Espresso & Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Dimensionals

Take care,
Karen

1 comment:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, too! You've sold me on that EF... I really enjoyed visiting your blog, you are very talented!