Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Convention Swap

Hi! I'm back from one of the best conventions that I have ever been to!!!! Convention 2010 was amazing!!! I feel energized and excited!! Thank you Stampin' Up! for a truly wonderful experience!

Here is one of the cards that I brought with me to swap amongst the almost 3000 Demonstrators at convention. I only made about 20 of these at the last minute. I wish I would have made alot more, but time ran out!! I took a total of about 95 swaps (4 different designs) with me to Salt Lake City. I'll share a few of my favorites that I received in the next couple of days or so.

It's difficult to see in the photo, but I sponged Frost White Shimmer Paint on the Scallop Oval to give it some shimmer.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Craft White, Baja Breeze
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon, Scallop Oval Ribbon, Large Oval Ribbon, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting!!!

Karen

No comments: