Friday, July 16, 2010

another FTL #98

Hi! My stampin' friend and downline, Sally, came over last night to work on swaps for convention. I am happy to say that I have 75 swaps all completed and ready to be packed in the suitcase!!! I may even create a few more over the weekend! Swaps are alot of work, but it's so much fun to amongst 1000's of demonstrators as we swap our own creations!!! And swapping will actually begin at the airport, even before we get on the plane!!! It is so much fun!! Excitement will be in the air!!!!

I created this card after Sally left to go home. Her enthusiasm is catching, and I just couldn't wind down last night after she left. So I went to my stamp area to create another card. This is another card that follows along with the Fall-to-Layout #98 on the Clean & Simple Blog. Great sketch!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Three Little Words (for the sentiment)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Marina Mist
Paper: Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Corner Rounder, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Hope you are having a great Friday!!! Have a nice weekend!

Karen

1 comment:

Beth McAlexander said...

Very pretty. Love the color combo.