Sunday, May 3, 2009

Idea #1 for Circle Scissors Plus

Hi! Hope you had a great weekend! Mine was super busy!! Didn't get much sleep, but that is not unusual! We had a great Gateway Glitter n Ink (local Demonstrator Group) meeting on Saturday morning, a niece's birthday on Saturday evening and a niece's First Communion on Sunday. It was a wonderfully exhausting weekend!

I have quite a few things to share with you this week, so stay tuned! The first thing that I would like to share with you is an idea that I created using the Circle Scissors Plus. At our meeting on Saturday, I demonstrated some ideas using the Circle Scissors Plus. The other samples will be shown to you later this week. ;)

Check out this card on SCS. You will see where I was inspired to create my card. I just changed it up a bit.
Supplies:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Bordering Blue
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Bordering Blue, Whisper White, Bella Birds DSP
Accessories: Circle Scissors Plus, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Punch, Texturz Plates with Big Shot, Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Jumbo Grommets, Paper Snips

Hope you have a great week!!

Karen

No comments: