Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Adorable Top Note Purse!

Hi! I so wish I could come up with ideas like this!!! Isn't this adorable? But I certainly cannot take credit for turning the Top Note Die into this purse! While I was browsing through my favorite blogs, I found this card, created by Jill. So I too wanted to create one for myself! I changed it up a bit, and I love how it turned out! The DSP that I used is retired. ( I always like to use my retired stuff when I am trying something for the first time!!) :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Fundamental Phrases

Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Parisian Summer (retired), Very Vanilla
Accessories: Top Note Die with Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Vintage Brads, Very Vanilla Jumbo Brads, Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

I ordered those Jumbo Brads by accident. I thought I was getting the smaller ones, but I'm glad I didn't! They work perfect for this card! On Jill's card, she added a rub-on to her Jumbo Brad. So cute!!!

I'm pretty sure I will be making a few more of these for my nieces!!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Karen

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Top note die is brill - but we can't get it in the UK yet - what a great use for it and the colour combinations look very sophisticated - Lesley s