Friday, May 22, 2009

another Stampin' Success inspiration

Hi! Happy Friday to you! And it's a better than usual Friday because of the long holiday weekend!! I hope you all have a great weekend and eat some BBQ!!

I have a quick card to share with you! I saw another card that I liked in my Stampin' Success (monthly publication for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators). Want to sign up? Ask me about the $75 Starter Kit!

I changed the colors & stamp set. The Regal Rose Scallop Circle is popped up on Dimensionals. And though it's not obvious in the picture, I have Crystal Effects on the cherry. I used Stampin' Write Markers to "ink" my image.


Supplies:
Stamps: Darling Dots (Hostess set), Birthday Wish (under $10 section)
Ink: Regal Rose pad, & Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Rose Red Markers
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery Textured, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Tools, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments: