Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Clean & Simple Eastern Blooms

Hi! I hope you all had a safe and great Holiday weekend!! Those long weekends are wonderful, aren't they?

Here is a very clean and simple card inspired by a card that I saw here by Cindy. It's funny...when I looked back to reference her card, I saw that I put my flowers exactly where she had them. When I created my card, I only had a hand sketch of the layout. So the placement of the flowers was not intentional. I didn't have a purple button, so I added a Filigree brad instead. I think it turned out cute!

Supplies:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, All Holidays
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Basic Black
Paper: Confetti White, Kraft, Whisper White, Print Pack DSP
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, White Organza Ribbon, Filigree Brads

Enjoy the short week!

Karen

3 comments:

Lesley said...

simple but stunning - lesley x

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love the simplicity! So beautiful!!

Ann said...

SO simple and so stunning! Love how the colors pop against the kraft!