Monday, May 11, 2009

First Communion and Special Someone!

Hi! I wanted to share a couple of pictures of my niece, who celebrated her First Communion last weekend. Isn't she cute?? Congratulations Sarah!



Sarah also celebrated her 8th birthday on Friday! So it was a big week for her! She also had an opportunity to wear her beautiful dress again for their school mass on Friday, which was also her birthday! I attended that same mass with her older sister, Mary Beth, who is in the 7th grade. It was the 7th grader's month to bring their "special person" to mass with them, and Mary Beth asked me. I was honored to be that special someone! It was a very nice mass, then we were invited to the school cafeteria for donuts and juice. Here is a picture of me and Mary Beth...

Thanks Mary Beth for inviting me to your special mass. You are so very special to me too!
Karen

No comments: