Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi! I hope all you moms out there had a fantastic day! Happy Mother's Day! For Mother's Day, I went to lunch with my mom and my 2 sisters. We had a great time together! Here is a picture of me and my mom...

My mom is holding the Mother's Day card that I created for her. Here it is...well, not exactly. I tried taking a picture of it at my parents house, but I couldn't get the lighting or background to my satisfaction, so I recreated it when I got home. The 2nd picture below has "Birthday Wishes", and the one I gave to my mom has "Happy Mother's Day" on it.

Isn't this just adorable?!!! You can find a great tutorial here by Stephanie. They are so simple to create! You won't believe it! Try it with different flowers!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Barely Banana, Brocade Blue, Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Cherry Blossom Die, Little Leaves Die, Big Shot, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

What do you think? Do you like it? We are creating this card, along with 2 others, on Tuesday morning at my Day-Time Stampin' Class!! Let me know by Monday evening if you would like to join us!

Karen

1 comment:

Sarah K. said...

I love the flowers that you chose! Thanks for always inspiring me, Karen. I love it that you are so willing to share such beautiful work.
Sarah