Saturday, April 4, 2009

Very simple...clean and simple!

Hi! Thanks to all my stampin' friends who were able to make it to my Spring Cleaning Sale this morning. I appreciate it more than you know. I still have alot for sale that I will hopefully be posting to my blog soon. I just need to figure out how to post it. So be on the lookout for some great bargains!

Here is the card that I created for everyone who attended my sale this morning. It is very simple...clean and simple. I don't think it even took 5 minutes to stamp! I love the look of Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip! I will be very sad when Baja Breeze goes away at the end of June! But I'm sure I will fall in love with the next set of In-Colors! Can't wait to see what Stampin' Up! has in store for us!
Supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, All Holidays
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP (love it!)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals

I will be posting the swaps that I received in a small local swap for the new Occasions Mini Catalog soon. Just need to snap some pictures!

Going to my sister's house tonight to celebrate my nephew's birthdaytonight! He is 13!!! Can't believe it!! Happy Birthday Danny!

See you later,
Karen

No comments: