Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday card for Danny!

Hi! I wanted to share a card with you that I created for my nephew Danny who celebrated his 13th birthday!!! Can't believe it! Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Danny!


I had the Chocolate Chip cardstock with the soccer balls created for some time (probably several years!). But this piece went into a basket of unfinished work. So I pulled it out and finished the card based on a card from Stampin' Up's Sporting Goods Inspiration Sheet. I did add the texture on the Night of Navy cardstock using my Big Shot.

Here is Danny!...

Supplies:
Stamps: Sporting Goods, It's Your Birthday
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft, Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Square Punch, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Texturz Plates with Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments: