Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Flower out of Circles!

Hi! While I was scrapbooking this past weekend, the consultant had some display boards up for us to get ideas & inspiration. One particular board had some great ideas on things to make with punches. This flower was one that really caught my eye. I kept thinking how cute would that be on a card!!!! Then when I got home on Sunday, my fabulous Stampin' Success (publication for SU! Demonstrators) was waiting for me in the mail! There is a really cute sketch in it, so I used the sketch for my inspiration to create this card.

I loved how it turned out! Thanks Cheryl for the idea!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Ink: Lavender Lace (pad & marker)
Paper: Confetti White, Lavender Lace, Pixie Pink, Gable Green
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, 1-1/4" & 1" Circle Punches, Whisper White Satin Ribbon (love it!...in the new Occasions Mini Catalog), Dimensionals, Crystal Effects

Have a great day!
Karen

3 comments:

Linda & Teri said...

I love this card. What do you have stamped on the circles that make up the flower? Can I case this for my monthly SAS classes?

Karen Graff-Povis said...

Hi Linda, I used a Lavendar Lace Marker and drew on the flower free hand. Sure you can case it. I haven't decided if I wanted to use it for one of classes.

We'll miss you on Saturday at the meeting. I hope to snap a few pictures.

Lesley said...

Hi - your blog has given me such inspiration on how to use my stampin' up stamps punches ribbons papers and card stock many thnaks - Lesley x