Monday, November 3, 2008

WSC64

Hi! I have always wanted to partipate in a Sketch Challenge, and I finally did it! I am a big "sketch" person. I find a layout that I like, and I sketch it on a piece of paper. Then I let it pile up in my work area, and go through them when I'm looking for inspiration. There is a blog that I visit quite frequently called Fresh & Fun, and she posts a Sketch Challenge every weekend. Here is the one she posted over this past weekend. You can follow it exactly, or sometimes it's just want you need to get the juices flowing! For this one, I pretty well followed the sketch. Here it is:

Supplies:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Real Red, Real Red & Old Olive Markers
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

Here is the sketch:

I'm working on another challenge that I started this afternoon. I'll finish it tonight and get it posted later or first thing in the morning.
Thanks for looking!
Karen

No comments: