Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lovely As a Tree-Version 2

Ok, I couldn't leave well enough alone, so I created the Gold/Silver Lovely As a Tree card again. For this card, I added the large tree from the set and punched my sentiment with the Large Oval Punch. Which one do you like better? Here is Version 2:My MOPS group is having a Business Fair for those in our group who would like to share their home business. I'm making different things to sell, and here are a couple of the post-it note holders. I used a retired stamp set and DSP that I just couldn't part with. Colors are Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery. Gel pens are from the Dollar Spot at Target.
Oh, I have a question too...Can somebody tell me what happened to October???? It's already November 2nd! Life is just flying by before my eyes! Does anybody know how to slow it down?? I'm looking at my calendar and trying to get some dates together for my Holiday Stamp-A-Stack. My intention was to have my SAS this coming weekend, but my work schedule didn't allow it, plus they didn't have the schedule out until this past Wednesday. That's retail for you!! So I'm thinking about Friday, November 21st and probably on Sunday, November 23rd. And I'm going to add a Day-Time Stamp-A-Stack for those of you who find it easier to attend during the day. All dates will be announced very soon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love my post-it note holder! Your stuff is amazing. I'm hoping to attend one of your stampin' things soon.