Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks for Day-Time Stampin'

Hi! Following is a card that we stamped at my Day-Time Stampin' class on Tuesday morning. We stamp 3 different cards. The other 2 were the same cards that we stamped at my Friday night stamp club. You can see those in a previous post. I hope you all enjoyed your cards!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Sincere Salutations, Canvas
Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Paper: Sahara Sand, Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla.
Accessories: Ivory Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stampin' Write Markers - Barely Banana & Mellow Moss, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Hope you are having a great week!
Karen

2 comments:

Linda & Teri said...

A beautiful card using an old favorite stamp set. TFS!

Rubber Ducky Chronicles said...

I love your simple elegance! Maybe one of these days I will stamp for fun! I continue to make Thank You notes for Ty. My free time is on the computer looking at all the blogs I follow, including stamping blogs like yours! Glad you joined the blogging world!