Friday, November 7, 2008

Snow Swirled Snowflake

Hi! I participated in a Vendor Business Fair with my MOPS group. If you stopped by my table today and are visiting here for the first time, thank you so much!! Congratulations to Kelli for winning my door prize of 15 hand-stamped cards/envelopes!! Enjoy!!

Following is a card that I created when my stampin' friend, Sally, came by a couple of weeks ago. I really love the color combo. If you are wondering where the Baja Breeze Scallop Circle came from, I used one of my Marvy Punches. I have been collecting them for months, buying one each month using my 30% coupon from Archivers!!! I wheeled my background on Kraft Cardstock using my Snowflake Wheel with White ink.

Supplies:
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Snowflake Wheel
Ink: Baja Breeze, White Craft
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, White Tafetta Ribbon

Do you have some fun things planned for the weekend???? My husband and I are planning a date night. I can't remember the last time we both went out together, just the 2 of us! We are making it an early evening because I have to work early the next morning (Yuck!). But it will still be nice to go out for dinner. We are going to Pujols 5 in Westport. I'll let you know how it goes!

Later!
Karen

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love this card and the colors you used. I am looking for ideas for this set and so far your style suits me the best!!! Thanks for sharing!