Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stamp Club Project #3 - Box in a Bag

Hi! Here is another stamp club project that we created on Friday night. It's a Box in a Bag, and the tutorial for this box can be seen here. They are very simple to make! Go ahead, try one! I used the Autumn Vine DSP from Stampin' Up's mini catalog to make this one. My stampers used different papers to create their own. Some used snowflakes, polka dots, and purple flowers!! They all turned out so cute! Put a little treat inside, and you have a great thoughtful gift to give to that special someone.

The third project for our stamp club can be seen here. We did the second card in this post.

My Holiday Stamp-A-Stack is this weekend. Please let me know if you would like to attend. I have scheduled 3 sessions for your convenience...Friday at 7:00 p.m., Sunday at 2:00 p.m., Monday at 10:00 a.m. I hope one of them will work for you! Contact me today to reserve your spot.

Take care and thanks for stopping by!

Karen

No comments: