Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trio of squares!

Hi!  Here is a card that my Tuesday morning Day-Timers stamped this month.  Some time ago, I saved an idea, but did not write down who created the original idea for this card.  I really liked it and thought I would tweak it a bit for my class.  I searched through Stampin' Connection (on-line community for Demonstrators), but came up empty.  So I'm sorry I can't give credit for this inspiration.

So pretty!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Just Believe, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz Patterns DSP
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Square Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pearl Jewels, Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Hope you have been enjoying a bit of inspiration!

Karen

1 comment:

Tammy Fite said...

This card is absolutely beautiful!!