Saturday, July 16, 2011

peaceful Sail Away!

Hi!!  I just love this card!!!  I saw this card on Krista Fenton's blog, and I just knew I had to create it for myself!!  I didn't mess with her perfection, except that I changed the sentiment!!!  It was pretty well perfect just the way it was!!!  I love clean and simple style cards!!  It was a great card for my swap card at my stamp club and a great card for my Day-Timers this month!!

You may not see it in the picture, but there is an Early Espresso Border at the bottom of the card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sail Away, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess)
Ink: Early Espresso, Pool Party (new In-Color), Marker-Early Espresso
Paper: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Block D, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Color Spritzer Tool, Dimensionals, Cutter Kit

Take care and have a great weekend!!

Karen

No comments: