Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday pennants!!

Edited to add...Hi again!!  I changed this card last night and I wanted to share with you a revised version.  I wasn't "crazy" about the original card.  It just "needed something".  So I added a few flowers with some bling, and now I like it!!


Original post...
Hi!!  Here is another pennant card for you.  This one was created for my Stamp Club this month.  This is a very simple card using the Pennant Parade stamp set and coordinating punch!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Create a Cupcake
Ink: Cool Calypso, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black
Paper: Confetti White, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Petite Pennant Builder Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

See you soon!!

Karen

No comments: