Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Butterfly CASE from Angie's blog!

Hi!!  I was browsing some of my favorite stampin' blogs the other day, and I came across THESE cards on Angie Juda's Blog.  They are so cute!!!  I recreated her cards with the supplies that I had, and I'm very happy with how it turned out!!  It's difficult to see in the picture, but for the butterfly, I stamped the solid butterfly image off in Wisteria Wonder to get a lighter tone.  Then I stamped the polka dots on top.
Looks better in person!!  :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Accessories: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Big Shot, Circle Cutter, Butterfly Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

Until August 1st, I'm offering a 15% discount on a much-needed stamp set called Family Reunion.  Contact me today to place your order!!!
FAMILY REUNION

See you soon!!!

Karen

No comments: