Sunday, January 23, 2011

Three Little Words...

Hi! I was inspired by Mercedes Weber to create this pretty card. I actually saw her card on Stampin' Connection (community for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators), but she does have a blog too! You can check her creations out HERE!! But HERE is the blog post showing her card that I was inspired from. Her card is beautiful!! She used fabric for the butterfly! I changed the colors, sentiment, and DSP.



Supplies:
Stamps: Three Little Words
Ink: Always Artichoke
Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Top Note Die, Vintage Wallpaper Emboss Folder, Beautiful Wings Die, Big Shot, Very Vanilla Tafetta Ribbon, Dimensionals


For the butterfly, I used a glue stick to adhere the DSP on top of some cardstock. Then I ran it through the Big Shot with the Beautiful Wings Die. This gave it a little more thickness, so that I could easily wrap the ribbon around the cardstock.

Hope you are all staying warm this weekend!! We are expecting more snow on Sunday evening!! I sure hope the kids go back to school on Monday!!

Take care,
Karen

No comments: