Monday, January 10, 2011

Celebrate You!

Hi!! Here is another card that I created for my Tuesday morning Day-Timers in December. I love the colors!! The DSP I used is retired, so you might have some in your stash!! If you don't, I'm sure another color combination will work just fine!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-3/8" Square Punch, Corner Rounder, Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

Have a great day!

Karen

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Hi Karen! Just wanted you to know that I ran across this card on Stampin' Connection and loved it so much that I cased it for a card night I had last Monday. I posted it on my blog (http://stuckonstampin.blogspot.com/2011/04/3-for-6-card-making-night-april.html) and added a link to this post. Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Heidi Boos said...

Sorry...that should have said from Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com. I have two blogs...a family one and a stamping one. :)