Sunday, January 9, 2011

Card for Day-Timers and Stamp Club

Hi! Hope you all had a Happy New Year!! We are well into 2011, and I hope you all have had a great start to the New Year!!

Today, I wanted to share a card with you that I created for my Day-Timers in December. We also stamped this card at my stamp club this past Friday. The inspiration for this card came from Jen Sannes, and you can check out her blog HERE. Make sure you give her a visit! She also did this same card in Pear Pizzaz and Blushing Bride. So pretty!!! The only thing I changed on her card is the extra layer of Baja Breeze for the card. Oh, the sentiment is different too, but you can use any sentiment! The stamp set Sincere Salutations goes great with this card! In fact, I sent out this card several times last month! The finished card is a 4-1/4 x 4-1/4.

Supplies:
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (hostess set)
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Elegant Soiree DSP
Accessories: Scallop Rectangle Clearlit, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Big Shot, Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals

Hope all is well!!!

Karen

No comments: