Saturday, January 22, 2011

Presents on your Birthday!

Hi! Happy Saturday to you!!! Here is a girly little card that we stamped at my Tuesday morning Day-Time Stampin' class this past week. I wasn't sure about the Daffodil Delight color with Pretty in Pink, but I think it turned out pretty cute!! I am happy with it!! Change the colors a bit, and you can create a beautiful bridal shower card or wedding card. I'm imagining this in Very Vanilla...oooohhh aaaahhhh!!



Supplies:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Love Patterns DSP
Accessories: Perfect Details Texturz Plates, Big Shot, Scallop Edge Border Punch, White Organza Ribbon, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Pearls Jewels, Dimensionals

Note: The present or cake (however you look at it!) is created with a 1-3/8" square on bottom, and a 1" square on top.

Stay warm!

Karen

No comments: