Friday, November 19, 2010

Stack of Presents - Christmas style!

Hi! I'm back to share with you the Christmas version of this card in a previous post. I love it!!! And how I love this DSP!!! It's retired, so hopefully you have some in your stash!!! If not, I'm sure you can find something that will work as well!!! I will be changing this card to a current product version soon. This will definitely be a card in my upcoming Holiday Stamp-A-Stack!! And what about that sentiment??? Isn't it cute??? It's called Curly Cute!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Dashing DSP (retired)
Accessories: Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

CURLY CUTE

#117014 (W) $19.95
#120510 (C) $14.95


Have a great weekend!! It's a girls day on Saturday! I'm shopping and eating all day with my cousin and sister, then meeting the rest of the girls in my family for dinner!!! Should be fun!!


Karen

3 comments:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Karen,
Cute card....looks like a great way to use up some scraps!!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

too cute, Karen!

Pam said...

Karen this card is so darn CUTE!