Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stack of Presents!

Hi! I have a couple of cards to share with you! I was inspired when I saw Allison's card shown HERE. I just changed the colors. We stamped this card at my stamp club on Friday evening, and we will also be stamping this card at my Tuesday morning Day-Time Stampin' Class. I think it's really cute!! Thanks Allison!

The only difference in these 2 cards is that the first one has a So Saffron base and the second one has a Crumb Cake base. I like them both! The DSP is Sunny Garden and it has Daffodil Delight in this pack. But I thought it would be too bright for my card base, so I used So Saffron to tone it down.


Supplies:
Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Poppy Parade
Paper: So Saffron (or Crumb Cake on the 2nd one), Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Sunny Garden DSP
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
I'm definitely going to create this card with a Christmas theme too!!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the colors you picked--nice and cheery. Thanks too for the link and the comment on my card. :-)