Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Stamp-A-Stack cards

Hi! I held my annual Holiday Stamp-A-Stack this past week and weekend, and I wanted to share my cards with you. You have seen a few of them in previous posts, but I wanted to get all 5 of them in one post. I'm not going to give a supply list, so please do not hesitate to contact me at stampwithkaren@aol.com if you would like any details. You can always leave a message here at my blog too!!

This first card uses Serene Snowflake and the Northern Frost Decorative Strip (from the Holiday Mini Catalog). And the sentiment is also from the Holiday Mini Catalog, called Bright Christmas.

This second card is one you have seen here a couple of times with different versions. Well, I updated it to be a Christmas card using current Designer Series Paper! By the way, I love the color Cherry Cobbler!!! Oh, and the sentiment is Curly Cute!!! One of my new favorites!

Ok, you have seen the following in previous posts...







Ok, that's it for my Holiday Stamp-A-Stack!! I want to thank all of my stampin' friends for attending this class. It was so much fun!!! I'm looking forward to my next Stamp-A-Stack and stamping with you again!!
Take care,
Karen

No comments: