Friday, November 5, 2010

Pretty!

Hi! Happy Friday to you!!! I have another Christmas card to share with you today. I used the Gifts of Christmas stamp set. It is really a pretty set!! And you can't see it well in the picture, but the Whisper White Cardstock with the Petals a Plenty embossed image really shimmers!! I sprayed it with a mixture of Frost White Shimmer Paint and alcohol. Just remember to use a good "misting" bottle and give it a good shake before misting your cardstock for best results!

When stamping my main image, I carefully inked the dove and flowers with a gold ink pad, then used my Real Red Marker to ink up the sentiment. This would make a great card to reproduce easily!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Gifts of Christmas
Ink: Gold pad, Real Red Marker
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Dimensionals

Enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend!!

Karen

1 comment:

dawn potts said...

LOVE this card!