Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy colors!

Happy Wednesday to you!!! Here is a card that we created at my Day-Time Stampin' Class for November! Isn't it happy?!!! I had a crowd at my class yesterday, but I think everyone had a good time!! I know I did! I look forward to seeing my Day-Timers each month! And they even want to take time out of their busy schedules and come back in December!! I love it and look forward to creating some new cards for them in December!! Their enthusiasm makes me happy!! I hope you like this card!

Supplies:
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (hostess)

Ink:Poppy Parade
Paper:Whisper White, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Build-A-Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints II DSP
Accessories: Floral Fusion Sizzlet Die, Big Shot, Square Scallop Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Poppy Parade Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals


Here are the 3 cards that we stamped in class this month! You can see details for the other 2 cards in previous posts.


Surprise someone and send them a hand-stamped card!!! They will love it!!

Take care,
Karen

1 comment:

Barbara Axmacher said...

Love this card, Karen! I will definitely have to CASE it.