Monday, September 20, 2010

A Christmas Cardinal!

Hi! Hope you had a great weekend!! It's going to be a very busy week, and the little one is at school this morning, so I thought I would pop on my blog and post a card that I created a while ago!! This card is much more rich-looking in person! The picture just does not do it justice!

Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas Cardinal, Linen (retired)
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Early Espresso (for lots of sponging), Markers - Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Crumb Cake (all for coloring with a blender pen)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Watercolor Paper, Deck the Halls DSP
Accessories: Circle Scissors Plus, Cutter Kit (for distressing edges), Dimensionals (because it wouldn't be a project without Dimensionals!), Blender Pen, Linen Thread, Victoria Crochet Trim


Let me know if you have any questions!

A Cardinal Christmas
#111760 $23.95

Deck the Halls DSP
120810 $9.95
Here is a card that I received when I hosted a Holiday Mini Swap with our local group of Demonstrators. It was created by my downline, Sally. Isn't it pretty? I used the same layout for my card, but I just mirrored it.



That's all for now!! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!
Karen

No comments: