Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hi! I have been so anxious to use my Bitty Bat Punch!!! Love it!! Sorry to use some retired DSP, but my order with some new stuff is coming in this next week!! But I still like that paper!!



Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, Cast A Spell DSP (retired)
Accessories: Candy Wrapper Die, Big Shot, 1-1/4 & 1-3/8" Square Punch, Bitty Bat Large Punch, Black Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals


Ok, I will say the first little candy wrapper I made, was thrown in the trash! But after that first one, it is SOOOOOO much easier!! Just got to get the feel for the twisting part of the wrapper! Isn't it cute??? Perfect for little treats!! Great for party favors for birthdays, showers, or any holiday! And you can use a standard 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock! Don't need 12" paper!! This die is in the Holiday Mini Catalog!


Take care and hope you are having a great weekend!!


Karen

No comments: