Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello from a little birdie!

Hi! Happy Friday to you!!! I hope you enjoy this Holiday weekend! We are having fabulous weather here in St. Louis, and I hope it continues through the entire weekend!!!

I have a card to share with you today. I absolutely love the Aviary stamp set!! I'm sure you will see a few more things from me created with this stamp set!!

Don't look too close at my sentiment. It's a little crooked!! It's the last thing that I stamped, and I stamped it crooked!!! I hate when that happens!! LOL!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Aviary, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Paper: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Greenhouse Gala, Whisper White
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!

Karen

No comments: