Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm back!!

Hi all!! So glad you haven't given up on me!! I have been on vacation in Chattanooga, TN and the Georgia mountains (no internet connection for me!) for more than a week! We had a great time! Before vacation, I attended a fabulous Demonstration gathering hosted by my downline, Sally! I did a Demonstration and I designed one of the make & takes for this gathering! So I have so much to share with you. Just need a little time to get some blog posts together. So please be patient with me! I also have my stamp club on Friday this week and it's going to be busy!

In the meantime, please browse the Clearance Rack on my Stampin' Up! Website. Stampin' Up has added more than 200 retired items!! Get the "Preferred Price" by ordering on-line through me. These prices are amazingly LOW!!

I'll return soon to share some fabulous projects with you!

Karen

No comments: