Sunday, September 12, 2010

Halloween Stamp Club Project!

Hi! I just love how this little project turned out!!! I played around with this project for a couple of days until I was happy with it. I knew I wanted to make a Halloween tag to attach to my new Mini Lunch Sacks, so the bag doesn't have to be ripped open to get to the treats!!! There are no holes punched through the bag with ribbon to hold it closed. Just these cute little clothes pins that I found in the office supply section at WalMart. I added a little strip of Designer Series Paper to the front of the clothes pin, and that was the final touch that I needed to make me happy!! Plus the little jewels on the shoes are awesome too!!
So here is the little treat bag that we created at my Friday night stamp club.


The tag really shimmers!!!! It's difficult to show in the photo, but I lightly sponged the raised edges of the spider web with Frost White Shimmer Paint and a sponge dauber, but then I spritzed some Smooch Spritz to add even more shimmer!! Love it!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry Marker
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Wicked Fun Specialty DSP
Accessories: Spider Web Embossing Folder, Scallop Circles #2 Die, Big Shot, 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Black Flourish Designer Jewels, Raven Lace Trim, Sticky Strip,Frost White Shimmer Paint, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Horizontal Slot Punch

I also wanted to share a card with you from another Demonstrator that I received in our Buddy Swap. I host a Buddy Swap each month, and Judy Sumner had my name and sent me this adorable card! I thought it went perfectly with my treat bag!! Thanks Judy!



Wicked Cool
(W) 118738 $19.95 (C) 120600 $14.95


Spider Web Embossing Folder
120889 $7.95

Mini Lunch Sacks (10 per pkg.)
121031 $4.95

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you enjoyed a little bit of Halloween!! Halloween is just around the corner!! Time to get ready!!

Karen

No comments: