Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hi! I saw this adorable card and I knew I had to create a similar card. Becky is a very talented stamper. I love how she used the Ornament Punch to make a vase! Clever!!! And we thought ornaments were just for Christmas!!! Ha!

I used the Happy Moments Sale-A-Bration stamp set. It's your FREE with a $50 order. So cute!!! Sale-a-Bration goes through the end of March!

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB)
Ink: Basic Brown
Paper: Kraft, Barely Banana, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Polka Dots Emboss Folder, Big Shot, Ornament Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Markers - Barely Banana, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Enjoy your day!
Karen

1 comment:

Beth McAlexander said...

Love your blog! Thanks for sending me the link!