Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2 cards for you today!

Hi! I have 2 cards to show to you today! I really like the first one. The second one is "so-so", but it's prettier in real life! I couldn't edit the photo to make it look good. I'm still learning.

I saw a cute card in a Cards magazine that I picked up from our local craft store. I loved the layout and thought I would play around and see what I could come up with. Doesn't that DSP make you dizzy??? LOL! But I love the modern feel of this card. Love the colors...Kraft, Rose Red, and Soft Suede! My February Stampin' Buddy will be receiving this first card in the mail soon!!! ;)
Supplies:
Stamps: Circle Circus, All Holidays
Ink: Rose Red, Soft Suede
Paper: Kraft, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: 1/2", 3/4", 1-1/4", & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive

Supplies:
Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Accessories: Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

Hope you are having a great week!

Karen

No comments: