Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi! Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! Hope it's a good one today!! I went to breakfast this morning with my 2 special guys...my husband and son. Then we delivered Valentine's cookies to some very special people. When we got home, my body was telling me to take a nap. But then my conscience was saying, "Clean the house! It's a wreck!!!". So I opted to clean the house. I can always sleep tonight, right??? :)

I wanted to share my card that I gave to my husband this morning. I kept my Valentine's card very simple, without adding too much "stuff". I like how it turned out...and it only took me minutes to put it together!!! Gotta love that!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Small Heart Punch (isn't it cute?!), Dimensionals

Next up is a cute little box that we created at Stamp Club this past Friday. The Big Shot makes this project a breeze!!! Love it!

Supplies:
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Sending Love DSP
Accessories: Box #2 Die, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits, Big Shot, Full Heart Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Bold Brights Brads, Real Red Satin Ribbon (Yum!), Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

Thanks for stopping by!! I have more to share this week, so be sure to stop by again!!

Karen

No comments: