Friday, February 26, 2010

Cracked my Pad!!!

Hi! Well, I didn't think it was possible, but I broke one of my cutting pads for my Big Shot, when I was creating this card. I was trying to get a deeper impression from my Textured Plate, so I was trying a different "sandwich" through my Big Shot. I guess I had too many layers, and BAM, it cracked!! My cutting pads were pretty worn though, so that might have had something to do with it too. Have this happened to anyone else? LOL!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bitty Birthday, On Your Birthday
Ink: Jet Black Staz On, Markers: Real Red, So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Basic Black
Paper: So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Background I Texturz Plates, Big Shot, Eyelet Border Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals

Have a great weekend! TGIF!!

Karen

1 comment:

Renée said...

love the card! cute colours :)

I've broken one set of cutting pads ... but that was after a long period of use! Tons of spidered cracks prior to breaking!